Pursuant to Art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection ) I inform you that:
1. THE ADMINISTRATOR OF MRS / PERSONAL DATA IS THE COMPANY UNDER THE COMPANY:
INTER BUD DEVELOPER SP. Z O.O. SP.K. based in Krakow
(KRS 0000550147) 31-419 Kraków, ul. Entertainment 24/55
Address for correspondence 30-392 Kraków, ul. Red Poppies 65
2. PROCESSING OF MRS / PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data, because due to the nature of our business activity, we have a legitimate interest
in their processing. When using our websites, we collect information about Users’ interactions with the Services and content, including: device and login information, the so-called system logs, containing the date, time of the visit and the IP number of the device from which the connection was made, and data on the Website viewing statistics, traffic to and from individual websites. The above actions are aimed at improving the Websites and adapting them to the User’s needs. This data may also be used for direct marketing purposes. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific users
from the Website or the System and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
3. STORAGE OF MRS / PERSONAL DATA
The Website Administrator adjusts the content to the user’s interests as well as may collect statistical data, web analytics and monitoring traffic on the website. Personal data will be processed
for marketing purposes from the moment of acceptance until an objection is raised or until consent to the processing of personal data is withdrawn.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF MRS / PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of data)
5. RECIPIENTS OF MRS / PERSONAL DATA
a) Your personal data is safe with us, we share it with our trusted subcontractors and partners who cooperate with our company in the course of business activities (i.e. IT, marketing, legal, etc.).
The servers we use are located in the EEA, we do not transfer your personal data to a third country.
b) Your personal data is not profiled by us, so we do not make decisions in an automated manner.
6. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA TO:
• deletion of data,
• data corrections,
• access to data,
• withdrawal of consent to the extent that they are processed on this basis. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
• restrictions on the processing of personal data to the extent that they are processed on the basis of the consent given, the right to object to the processing of data,
• lodging a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
7. WE HAVE APPOINTED A TEAM FOR PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA, SO PLEASE SEND QUESTIONS / CONCLUSIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The entity that places cookies on your end device and obtains access to them is the operator of the website www.mieszkania.inter-bud.pl (hereinafter referred to as the Website): INTER BUD DEVELOPER SP. Z O.O. SP.K. with headquarters at ul. Entertainment 24/55, 31-419 Krakow.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• adapting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
• creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
• maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session”
(session cookies) and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies may be used as part of the Website:
• “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
• cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
• “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
• “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc .;
• “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored by default
on the User’s end device. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed
in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies
in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibility
and methods of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.